GRAND LODGE OF
NEW MEXICO, AF&AM
RWB Timothy Donovan
will not stand for election in 2017.
Nominations for Grand Treasurer will be taken from the floor
(a) Have charge of all
funds and securities of the Grand Lodge.
· QuickBooks is
primary source of record keeping with excel spreadsheets utilized
for reporting format.
· Main accounts are: Operations, Endowed, Memorial Endowed,
Building Loans, Annual Communication,
· All have banking accounts and Endowed, Memorial Endowed
and Building Loans have investment accounts.
· Banking accounts are reconciled on monthly bases.
· Investment account gains/losses are updated monthly
· Oversee all activities within QuickBooks.
· Responsible for transfer of funds from accounts.
· Prepare IRS 990 and other applicable federal, state
and local tax forms.
· Submit all corporate filings to state.
· Maintain Endowed Member Data Base of endowed purchases
(b) Attend all communications
of the Grand Lodge and, when required, submit to the Grand officers
and committees all books
..........and necessary documents pertaining
to his office.
· Serve on Grand
Lodge Committees: Accounts, Ways & Means; Investment; and
Endowed and others as assigned.
· Conduct training for lodge treasurers as needed.
(c) Present quarterly financial
reports to the Board of Directors and written report available
to the Craft via the
..........Grand Lodge Website.
· Reports are done
for each of the main accounts.
· Track approved budget and provide comparison of budget
to actual expenditures.
(d) Make a full financial
report at each Annual Communication for the preceding year ending
..........The treasurer shall include a statement
that all bank and investment accounts have been reconciled with
..........received from applicable financial
(e) Verify all funds deposited
and disbursed in the name of the Grand Lodge of Ancient, Free
and Accepted Masons
..........of New Mexico with proper designation
of separate funds if required.
(f) Promptly pay all warrants
drawn upon him by authority of the Grand Lodge.
(g) Promptly surrender
to his successor in office of all monies and property coming
into his hands as aforesaid and the delivery
..........to such successor of all books, papers,
vouchers, securities, jewels etc., in his hands, belonging to
the Grand Lodge.
..........Upon such accounting and delivery
he shall take receipt in duplicate from his successor in office
and file one of such
..........receipts with the Grand Secretary.